Sunday, March 25, 2012

Famday Sunday!

Just give them water to swim to and some food and they're happy

our young ladies :)

Young and Old

My partner in crime.. Ate Tina

Dax's mind bubble: Wow! Ang daming food!

Chef Iking!

We cook for the kids, he cooks for us grown-ups..
Best sisig in town :)

Caldereta

Pork barbeque

Kids' favorite: sopas

The cooks

Ihaw-ihaw ;)

Sisig (my favorite)

Ang Lechon

Lola Anang's 85'th
Jing's 35'th
Jem's 17'th
Jay-jay's 15'th


Taking a sip?

Drunk from drinking too much iced tea

Moms and kids

Jem at 17.. still and will always be my baby

Dax is the tallest among his cousins at 15. I really love the guy :)

I need a manicure... hehe.. Dont know where the rest of my nail polish went.. not in the food i hope... though I did the marinade for the barbeque and did some chopping too...

Dax's dota moves :))

Kuya Jay's Ninja moves...

No comments:

Post a Comment