Sunday, April 1, 2012

Departure Area




I have mixed feelings about airports. I particularly love the arrival area. The anticipation you see on people’s faces as they wait and the joy in seeing their loved ones once again.


And you guess it right I just hate the departure area as much as I love its counterpart. I just dont like the drama that goes with saying goodbye.



But since we’ve been doing the same routine since I was a kid, I’m used to seeing the ladies in my family crying their hearts out. Ok fine.. that's right...drama is in our blood. So I told myself that I'll be the passive observant to all this cry stories....



So I promise myself that I’ll stay UNAFFECTED! I am not so joining the “cry-athlon”

Tears from the testosterone brigade? I didn’t expect this..


Nor this....

This is the last straw....
I said I am not joining the tear brigade.. i didn't succeed.. 
**sigh**
After the all the drama...  coffee and donuts can make life a little bit better... wait, i hate starbucks.. ugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment