Thursday, September 26, 2013

Operation "Dubai"

Im good at people search, planning, plotting, scheming etc.. I can actually make a business out of it.... Im so good at it that I've been constantly bombarded by requests of finding long lost bf's/gf's, finding the husband of a friend's husband's other woman, finding who the other woman is... finding where the other woman lives.. finding the other woman's pictures... etc....

I've been constantly asked on what the best revenge is and how to go about it. Well I can give them the details but thats about it.. Im not going to do the dirty deed!

Revenge is a dish best served cold.... i dont believe that crap....I've been wronged a lot of times and I admit that sometimes all I wanna do is to get even and kick the other person's ass.. its human nature and I'm just that.... human... But I don't get any satisfaction in doing that. At the end of the day, I'll still feel miserable... so why not just let karma do all the dirty work... why subject yourself with all the drama?!

So from now on, I promise myself that I would never, ever use my investigative skills.... nope never again... Not even death threat from friends and relatives would make me change my mind...

Being kidnapped.... an hour of britney's bad music... and a promise of really good, home-made chocolate chips cookies is a different story though...





No comments:

Post a Comment