Friday, February 12, 2010

Five Hours Till Heaven


Im pretty excited... its Friday the 12th (at least not Friday the 13th).. a few hours more and it's gonna be my day off... back to gardening, net surfing, taking long walks, watching TV - just the things the we take for granted most of the time.


I dont know, maybe I'm just dense or something, but weekend is like heaven to me. I cant wait for Saturday and Sunday to come...


By the way, its gonna be valentine's day this sunday.. im planning a date with the kids and im also planning to cook my famous spaghetti - Esmie style. What made it famous? My son loves my spaghetti and for me, that made it special... hehehhe...


Anyways, Im also planning to try something new. Ive been surfing the net to look for ref cakes and no bake cheese cakes. Ive been meaning to try em since Monday but I dont know, either i dont have the time or just being lazy....



See... im nothing but normal.. i dunno what made my friends think that im far from being conventional...

No comments:

Post a Comment