Thursday, February 11, 2010

Missing these guys....

"white party" - Gelo's brain child...

Shift Managers' Strat Planning with GI

Angel's bday party

Kick Out party **sob**
The shift managers with the "Directress for
Provicincial Operations" - LOL
with 2 AM Club
Me and my friend Norman "manster" Trinidad




Im being melancholic once again.. once again Im being melancholic...

I miss Cabuyao including the pultoda tricycle drivers and the flying tricycles... (i still have the scar in my leg.. thank you very much!

I miss my people for being such a pain in the ass..

Hell.....i even miss the clients for their annoying way of challenging my intellect, reasoning power and most of all my patience...

I miss Ghel, Abi, Bryan and Bob ... especially Ghel.. for letting me stab him with a pen - and letting me off the hook...

I miss my giant of a friend Norman "monster" trinidad.. just because....

I miss Duenz, my ever reliable stress reliever...

I miss the SFG guys and their "makibaka" ways

I miss GFS and the other GFS guys especially Mang Danny for making me want to commit murder several times...

I miss Kuya Arvin and his "artistic way" of making things look better despite the lack of funds...

I miss Puset and Borj.. period...

I miss the pantene girls..

I miss Ghel's "humble bee"...

I miss the amax team...im so proud of you guys...

I miss the cafeteria..

I miss the command center and the sampling guys...

I miss Pulo...

I miss GI

I miss the other Shift Managers...

I miss my work station...

I miss my xmas tree and my xmas lights

I miss lung center
I miss Juno, Cata, Marianne, Sol, Istah, Ian and the other TMs

Hell.. I even miss the long walk from LISP gate to ACS Cab

despite the heat,
despite the sweat,
despite the swollen feet and the blisters...
A lot of people and things that I really, really miss...


There's no point in wishing for things and people to remain the same...


I cant help however to think and (and write) about them from time to time....

No comments:

Post a Comment