Monday, March 29, 2010

Gelobear...


I just cant "not" post this pic...sorry Gelo (LMAO)
For those who doesnt know, gelo is one of my closests friends - and one of the reasons why i stay sane and sober despite of everything...
He's one of the few persons who can actually yell at me without fear of being yelled at in return....
He doesnt care if i scream bloody murder or if i threaten him with extreme bodily harm.. when im wrong, im wrong.. he doesnt give a fuck.. he's gonna tell me if im acting such a brat! He's always there to treat me to lunch or pay my cab or lend me money whenever im broke... hahahahha!
He's one of the "vainest" person i know....
Never in my entire life would i imagine though that he's gonna wear this bodysuit in puerto gallera just because he doesnt want to burn his skin...
To gelo... you're the MAN my friend.. lol...
PS
I was having a really crappy day.. but then.. boom! i saw this pic.. and suddenly.. everything's alright again!
Yeah.. i know.. im dense!

No comments:

Post a Comment