Saturday, March 20, 2010

Things (and People) that can make me happy...

1. My kids
2. My family and relatives
3. Long walks in the woods
4. Weekends
5. Long drives
6. Talking to..
7. White chocolate moccha at starbucks
8. Chain smoking
9. Dreamless sleep
10. New shoes
11. New bags
12. Music
13. Cold weather
14. Baguio
15. Tagaytay
16. New pair of shades
17. Intense taebo sessions
18. Massage
19. Scented candles
20. Healthy family
21. Talking to my kids
22. Laughing with my kids
23. Watching funny movies/ programs on TV
24. The smell of oranges
25. The smell of cinnamon
26. Good book
27. Drinking sessions with my bestfriend Tina and the Pansol guys
28. Swimming
29. American Idol
30. Gerard Butler
31. Watching/ Reading PS I love you
32. Knowing that true love still exists
33. A good hair treatment
32. Getting my nails done
33. Facials ( what are you thinking.. perv! the real.. where your black and white heads are being removed)
34. Shower
35. Body scrubs
36. Making fun of other people around me
37. Finding my soul mate
38. Taking pictures
39. Having my pictures taken
40. Karaoke at Sally's
41. Having coffee at beanstalk
42. Being able to urinate on time (gross.. but true)
44. Getting in touch with my old group
45. Being able to say sorry to those Ive wronged
46. Red lipstick
47. Farmville
48. The smell of grass and soil after the rain
49. Seeing the sun rising over laguna lake
50. Singing and annoying people with my singing
51. Victoria Secrets' cologne
52. Bath and Body
53. Swimming (preferably somewhere that is NOT shark infested
54. Lazy Sunday mornings
55. Surviving flatrocks
55. Daisies (in different colors)
56. The smell of mint
57. Quezon province (lots of happy memories there)
58. Soft pillows
59. Freshly laundered sheets
60. Eating Dax's lucky me instant pancit canton and hearing him complain about me eating his food again
61. Helping my daughter download music that she love so much (latest is Ingrid Michaelson's "The Way I Am")
62. RJ's bulalo
63. Margarita @ Strumms
64. Chicken Pesto Pasta @ Pizza Hut
65 Mernel's chocolate cake
66. The smell of downey fabric freshener in my clothes...
67. Light Blue by D&G
68. Hearing my kids fighting over who's gonna bring me my slippers (kiss ass! lol)
69. Being able to laugh at myself
70. Sharing my stupid adventures to those i love
71. Traffic Free drives
72. Baked tahong, calamari and sisig at Ate Sally's
73. Listening to train's "Hey Soul Sister" - love this song sooo much!
74 . Knowing that LL Cool J has a new TV series (NCIS Los Angeles) - Cool :)
75. Knowing that the one you love is safe after worrying about him for several days...
76. Having a worthwhile conversation with someone that matters
77. Riding a roller coaster...
78. Finding a new job.. or at least a new boss... grrr!
79. Ipanema flip flops (heheh)
80. Listening to Jason Mraz
81. Listening to the sound of the rain after a long period of draught

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment