Tuesday, March 23, 2010

urban dictionary... lol

Today's really productive... i learn several english slang... WOW!

Below are the examples:

1. Stealth-call

When you have to call someone back but don't want to talk to them, so you wait until you know they can't talk and leave a voice mail.
"I don't want to tell Karen I can't make it tonight, so I'll Stealth-call her when she's on her flight and has her phone shut off."

2. Febreze shower

When you haven't showered (and don't have time to), but you don't want to go out smelling bad, so you spray yourself with Febreze instead.
Brandon was running late for class, so he settled for a Febreze shower.

** Can somebody please tell me what on earth is febreze?

3. Dumbass

** Uhhmmnn... I guess i know what it means.. next word please....

4. Screwed the pooch

A way in which to describe a mistake or blunder.
"That computer's a lemon, I really screwed the pooch on that deal!"

5. Donkey Punch

The Donkey Punch is when your engaged in...

**Uhmmnn..... lets leave it at that.. please excuse.. ive to catch a plane to Houston and kill that perv!!!

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment