Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rock Climbing at its BEST!.. the flat rocks adventure..

Napaagang penitensya...
Ready... one.. two... three....

The morning has broken.....
Need coffe and cigarettes...
My next challenge... Art "Freakin" Centre....

Im so ready for this..
I need to do this to clear my mind...
and to punish my self for being such an idiot... lol
"when things go wrong as they sometimes will
when the road you're trudging seems so uphill"
blah blah blah blah
DONT QUIT!
What... 374 meters to Flat Rocks?
Ive been walking for hours...

Warning: Thou shall not steal thy neighbors' wives (lol)
Not challenging enough..
Oh that one...
Rock formation to the left and a deep ravine to the right
nothing to fear but sudden death...
still... not challenging enough...
Now were talking...

Rocks.. rocks and more rocks...

Maria Makiling Falls
You need superman though to get up there..
Or "superdude" perhaps?
Nope.. im not doing the laundry....

My only provision...
A bottle of water
and
yosi....

and they call this place "flat rocks?"

Nope.. aint gonna make it....
Alms, alms, spare me a piece of bread
Spare me your mercy...
I am a child so young... so thin.. so ragged...
(LMAO)

I said dont mess with me...

Contemplating on the true meaning of life..hahhaha!

Mind Bubble: Im too old to do this....

Spring water (not sure if it is potable though)
Ok.. let's do it....

Almost there...
success... top of the world.. lol
(Disclaimer: you have to be physically fit and mentally ill to do this)

this is the hard part.. how do i get off this rock?

ok.... just concentrate....

Im running because I need extra exercise..
I am not afraid of snakes.....
Hmnnn... the view is better up there...
Cant see much in here...

thirsty, hungry and tired
let's go home

Almost there...

Back to civilization...
Then finally..
brunch @ Jollibee...

No comments:

Post a Comment